REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL
- Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if ALL the following conditions are met:
- You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged
How To Apply ?
Complete Online Application
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
Current US Passport
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
- The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Note: Passport photo services available at our offices.
Changed Your Name Due To Marriage or Divorce?
- In the event that you changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you will need to bring in a certified copy of your marriage certificate or a court decree that shows your name change.
Letter of Authorization
- Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you
Service Order Form
- Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.
Applying By Mail?
- If you are processing your passport application with Rush or Regular by mail, Fill out two Letters of Authorization and service order form and send it along with the documents.
Government & Service Fees
- A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00
- If you are applying US passport with Regular Services, the check should be made out in the amount of $110.00
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note: Travel Monitor Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at 972-235-3355
Travel Monitor Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
Office Hours / Shipping Information
OFFICE HOURS :
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
(Appointments till 4:30 pm)
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Please Ship Your Documents using
FedEx Priority Overnight
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Note: You must call : 972-235-3355 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.