REQUIREMENTS TO REPLACE A PASSPORT (LOST /STOLEN / DAMAGE )
Lost passports are considered by the passport agency as very serious. The lost stays on your record so we encourage you to make every effort to find your passport. Even after a new passport is issued When you find the old passport it is important to return both passports to the U.S. Passport Service to have the lost passport removed from your record
How To Apply ?
Complete Online Application
- Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.
Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.
Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport
Applicant needs to submit a completed DS-64 Lost or Stolen form, you need to make sure to give details on your efforts to recover the passport.
- Must be 2″ x 2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
- Note: Passport photo services available at our offices.
Proof of US Citizenship
- Please provide an original or certified copy of one of the following
- Certified birth certificate (Long form not abstract) or old expired passport
- Consulate Report of Birth Abroad Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- A certified copy of birth has the registrar’s raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal.
Proof of Identity
- Valid Drivers License Or State ID
- Government Identification Or Valid Military Identification
Letter of Authorization
Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you.
Service Order Form
Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.
Government & Service Fees
- A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00
- If you are applying US passport with Regular Services, the check should be made out in the amount of $110.00
- Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.
Note: Travel Monitor Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at 972-235-3355
Travel Monitor Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.
Must Appear in Person
Note: You must come in person at Our Office to apply for a New Passport, subsequently you will be sent to Passport Acceptance facility to get your document sealed in a package.They will put all of your documents including your check and original documents in a sealed package and hand it back to you which needs to be dropped at our office to start the process.
Office Hours / Shipping Information
OFFICE HOURS :
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
(Appointments till 4:30 pm)
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Please Ship Your Documents using
FedEx Priority Overnight
811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Note: You must call : 972-235-3355 prior to Processing your Passport Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.