Travel MonitorsTravel Monitors
fax Forgot password?

Passport Name Change


In order to change the name on your passport you must have an original court ordered name change, original marriage certificate or divorce decree. You must renew your passport in order to change your name.

How To Apply ?

Complete Online Application


  • Do not sign the application until instructed to do so.

Note: We Provide our customers complete assistance with your online application, uploading your documents and Photo Service in our office.

Current US Passport

  • You must submit your current undamaged passport.
  • The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport.

Original Court Documents

Please provide the original court document that changes your name. For example, marriage certificate, divorce or legal name change document.

Proof of Identity

Valid Driver License or Government Issue Photo I.D

Changed Your Name Due To Marriage or Divorce?

In the event that you changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you will need to bring in a certified copy of your marriage certificate or a court decree that shows your name change.

Letter of Authorization


Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize AA Passport and Visa Service to do the service for you.

Service Order Form


Please fill out Service order form and bring it to our office with the documents.

Applying By Mail?

If you are processing your passport application with Rush or Regular by mail, Fill out two Letters of Authorization and service order form and send it along with the documents.

Government & Service Fees

Government Fees

  • A personal check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State” in the amount of $170.00
  • If you are applying US passport with Regular Services, the check should be made out in the amount of $110.00
  • Temporary/starter checks or checks without name and address will NOT be accepted.

Note: Travel Monitor  Fees will be applied in addition to the Government Fees. Call Us at 972-235-3355
Travel Monitor Fee can be paid with all major credit cards.

Office Hours / Shipping Information

Walk-In Hours
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 2:30 pm
(Appointments till 4:30 pm)

9:00 am – 1:00 pm

12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

Mailing Information

Please Ship Your Documents using
FedEx Priority Overnight

811 South Central Expressway Suite # 500
Richardson Texas.75080

Note: You must call : 972-235-3355 prior to Processing your Passport  Application, if you are requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.