REPLACE A LOST /STOLEN / DAMAGE PASSPORT
Special notes Regarding Lost/stolen/Damage
- Lost passports are considered by the passport agency as very serious. The lost stays on your record so we encourage you to make every effort to find your passport. Even after a new passport is issued When you find the old passport it is important to return both passports to the U.S. Passport Service to have the lost passport removed from your record.
- Application needs to be completed online, no handwritten application accepted
- No double sided printing allowed
- Do not sign the application till you go in-front of an Acceptance Agent
Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport:
- Application needs to be completed DS-64 Lost or Stolen form, make sure to give details on your efforts to recover the passport.
Two Passport Photo
- PASSPORT PHOTO SERVICES AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE LOCATION Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)
Proof of US Citizenship
- Please provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following
- Certified birth certificate (Long form not abstract)
- Consulate Report of Birth Abroad Certificate
- Naturalization Certificate
- A certified copy of birth has the registrar’s raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal.
Proof of Identity
- Valid Drivers License Or State ID
- Government Identification Or Valid Military Identification
Passport important PDF Documents
Fully completed Letter of Authorization to authorize Travel Monitors and Visa Service to do the service for you
If you have any questions on Passport & Visa Service :
Please Click here to Contact Us
Please fill out Service order form and send it with the documents.
FAST SERVICE ORDER
24 HOURS PASSPORT
3 DAYS PASSPORT
5-7 DAYS PASSPORT
10 DAYS PASSPORT
Plus state department fees and shipping charges
Must Appear in Person:
Please put together the documents listed above and you must come in person at Our Office, subsequently you will be sent to Passport Acceptance facility to get your document sealed in a package.They will put all of your documents including your check and original documents in a sealed package and hand it back to you. Which needs to be dropped at our office to start the process. You must send or bring your Personal check, Cashier Check, or money order in the amount of $170 made payable to the, “US Department of State.” A separate execution fee of $25 will be charged, you can be paid by Debit card or cash.
|Customers -Walk In Hours||Ship Your Documents|
You must call Travel Monitors & Visa services prior to sending your documents if requesting a 24hrs or Same Day service.Same Day and 24 hour request must be received in our office by 8:00 AM you must select NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Document received in our office after 9:00 AM Will be submitted on the next business day